Equal Opportunities and Diversity Pledges
• ETS Technical Selection Ltd embrace diversity and will seek to promote the benefits of diversity in all business activities. We will seek to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We will continually widen the media in which we recruit to deliver as diverse an employee and candidate base as possible. We will also strive to make sure that our clients meet their own diversity targets.
• ETS Technical Selection Ltd is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times. We will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union or spent convictions, and places an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.
• ETS Technical Selection Ltd shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate is submitted for a vacancy, or in any terms of employment. We will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required by the vacancy.
• ETS Technical Selection Ltd will not discriminate directly or indirectly, harass or victimise any person on the grounds of their age. We will encourage clients not to include any age criteria in job specifications and every attempt will be made to persuade clients to recruit based on competence and skills and not age.
• ETS Technical Selection Ltd will not accept instructions from clients that indicate an intention to discriminate unlawfully. This includes, without exception, discrimination on grounds of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs (“the protected categories”).
• ETS Technical Selection Ltd will not discriminate against a disabled person on the grounds of disability in any part of the recruitment process i.e. application form, interview or arrangements for selection for determining to whom a job should be offered; or in the terms on which employment is offered; or by refusing to offer, or deliberately not offering the disabled person a job for reasons connected with their disability; or in the opportunities afforded to the person for receiving any benefit, or by refusing to afford, or deliberately not affording him or her any such opportunity; or by subjecting him or her to any other detriment (detriment will include refusal of training or transfer, demotion, reduction of wage, or harassment).
• ETS Technical Selection Ltd is committed to providing a work environment free from unlawful harassment on grounds of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs.
• ETS Technical Selection Ltd will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment, so if you believe that you have been unlawfully harassed, you should make an immediate complaint to Des Gaeney by calling him on 08700 702246 followed by a written complaint as soon as possible after the incident. Your complaint should include details of the incident; name(s) of the individual(s) involved; and name(s) of any witness(es). Any discrimination complaint will be investigated fully and immediately.